Sprachkurse. Coaching. Seminare.
- Born in Bad Nauheim (Germany) in 1973
- 1992 – 94: Training and subsequent employment as a banker at the Commerzbank in Frankfurt/M.
- 1995 – 2003: Magister studies in Roman Philology and Political Science at the Goethe University Frankfurt; Linguistic Master’s thesis entitled Tertiary language acquisition over bridge languages
- 1997/98: Portuguese Language and Literature at the University of Coimbra, Portugal
- 2003 – 2007: additional studies and teacher training in Teaching German as a Foreign Language at the Gutenberg University in Mainz
- Since 2003, freelance language trainer
- Goethe Institut Frankfurt, various companies (e.g. Ashurst, ZS, Bank of Japan, Invesco), Governmental Authorities (GIZ, EZB, Ministry of Foreign Affairs) and consulates (Brazil).
- Long-year teaching experience at all levels, as well as providing exam preparation and administering exams.
- Technical language specialties: economics and finance, law, politics, accounting, and administration.
- Developer for e-learning solutions and online-courses